Monday, April 9, 2012

A bit of Sparkle!

 

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great Easter, I was very surprised to see so many stores open on Easter.

I love anything that sparkles, I was at a Fashion show at the Mall of Millennia Saturday, when I spied these lovely wedges at A’gaci. I now have them in black and nude, they go perfectly with my shirt don’t you think?

Enjoy,

Raeven

 

raevenlfelix.blogspot.com

 

raevenlfelix.blogspot.com

 

 

raevenlfelix.blogspot.com

 

SONY DSC

 

 

raevenlfelix.blogspot.com

 

 

 

SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC




1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie...Your daughter looks great.

    I'm not going to make the May 5 Crop. Danielle and I are attending the NSD hosted by Scrappy Boutique at the Florida Mall Hotel that weekend. So sorry.
    I miss everyone. I love to crop with you guys. I hope all is well with you. God bless.

    Rebecca
    brrck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete